Sunday, April 26, 2009

Lotus sutra?

What is Lotus Sutra? is this book the supreme in the world? Why Lotus Sutra is not respected? Have you read the entire Lotus Sutra?

Lotus sutra?
Hi,





I would like to offer my humble thoughts to yr question :





Lotus sutra is one of the Sutra that was expounded by the Buddha .





All teachings that was taught by The Buddha is supreme.


Every teaching could lead you to get enlightened . Thus , a comparison of which is more superior is really unnecessary .


Getting enlightened and experience you Buddha nature is more important.





The Lotus Sutra is certainly well respected everywhere .


In Japan , there is a Buddhist Sect that was founded with strong emphasis on this sutra .





Where do you get the information that it is not respected ?





No, I have not read the entire Sutra , I only get to know part of the Sutra .But I respect it very much.
Reply:They make good bonfire!


No comments:

Post a Comment