Friday, November 18, 2011

Dark Lotus question? (Juggalo's only because you'll probaly be the only one's who can give me the answer)

I know that Dark Lotus originally consisted of violent J, Shaggy, monoxide, madrox, Blaze, and mars. But, why was mars kicked out of Dark Lotus and bumped from Pyscopathic records?

Dark Lotus question? (Juggalo's only because you'll probaly be the only one's who can give me the answer)
There were contract issues and legal troubles.


He had a falling out with Violent J and was dropped.


He even made songs dissing J and everyone else on Psychopathic.


I feel like he didn't take Psychopathic records seriously.


He didn't understand what a Juggalo was and was just trying to get a rap deal and become famous.


I'm not dissing him in anyway because I think he's a good rapper.


But he was never a real Juggalo because family doesn't turn on family. (At least they shouldn't)


He could have just accepted the troubles and not dissed everyone.





MCL


No comments:

Post a Comment