Friday, November 18, 2011

We use Lotus at work and I am trying to find user friendly front end screen software...?

I have been surfing the web looking for compatible software that would work as a front end to retrieve the data from Lotus in a quicker way...I run a call center and I already know that Lotus is not the best solution however, it is what we have so I am just looking for added front end software to help with the navigation. Anyone know how I can solve this?

We use Lotus at work and I am trying to find user friendly front end screen software...?
Here's the thing. If you use Lotus Notes with all of the traditional screens and settings, then standard manuals will make sense. If you customize the 'Skins', then technical support might be a more horrific problem.





But if you must, then search for some ways of customizing it.





Try this one:


http://www.alanlepofsky.net/alepofsky/al...





Good luck and Happy Computing!


No comments:

Post a Comment