Saturday, November 14, 2009

How can I check mail in lotus notes client when Lotus domino server is disconnected?

I want a local mail box file of lotus domino server in lotus client.


This mail box have to replicate with server at a certain interval.


So that I can get latest mail in my local mail box.

How can I check mail in lotus notes client when Lotus domino server is disconnected?
You can't. You must be connected to the server. The server receives the mail, and replicates with your local client to provide you with the updates locally.





What your company should have is a failover or clustered Domino mail server to which you can automatically connect if the primary mail server is down - this way, mail flow is uninterupted when one server is down.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment