Monday, November 16, 2009

How do i GROW LOTUS PLANTS WITH HYDROPONIC SYSTEM?

will be moving into a home that has spacious shed and basement. i'm thinking about growing lotus plants, but would like to do it indoors with hydroponic equipment.





does anyone know what type of system is the best for this type of indoor water gardening?





i tried looking for site with directions for indoor hydroponic lotus gardening, but everything i found related to bringing your plants in during the winter months.





any help or advise regarding this will be appreciated.





ps: in the philadelphia, nj geographic area...if there are places in the area that you know of where i can get advise or purchase equipment there...and also i have a wide range to invest, so price is not much of an issue...





thanks for your help

How do i GROW LOTUS PLANTS WITH HYDROPONIC SYSTEM?
I know nothing about this. I just wanted to tell you I live in the Northeast, and I have lotus in my backyard water garden. I leave them in all year, along with the fish. The plants do fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment