Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lotus Notes 7 Adress book help?

I am having a problem, I just got a lotus notes account but the address book on the main page shows the previous users address book. That user is no longer here. How can I get rid of hers and create me own. I found out how to create it but I dont know how to edit it and use it for the main address book. Once I created it, it is there but I cant add people because the main book is the previous users.

Lotus Notes 7 Adress book help?
ew, Lotus sucks.... What I can remember from Lotus is that there is a specific ID file associated with the user. So I can only assume that the other persons .ID file is still embedded in the notes directory. Their ID file could be named anything, but it will have the extension .ID If you delete the old ID file and replace it with yours you SHOULD be able to make it your own. No promises though......I have not worked with Lotus in quite sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment