Monday, November 16, 2009

Question Regarding Lotus Notes...?

I'm using Lotus Notes 6.2 at the office...





How on earth do I set the default print format to


"fit to page"?





Every single time I want to print,


I gotta open up the menu and select it...


which is, needless to say,


lots of fun.





Especially when you have hundreds


of documents to print out...





Any help would be much appreciated...

Question Regarding Lotus Notes...?
As far as I am aware that would not be a Lotus Notes setting but a printer setting. You would need to press apply before printing so that it keeps the setting. Unfortunately, where I work now I do not have Lotus Notes so I cannot look into the settings but I am decently confident that there is not a printer setting directly in LN.





There are a couple good places to look though. The Tools button located along the bar where the buttons are for sending, replying, etc... while viewing your inbox and in the file menu there are some preferences and tools.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment