Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone know of any plans for a Lotus Elise body style change in the near future?

I have recently graduated college and started a new career. My new job pays well and after about a year of work I've been looking to splurge and buy a new car. I really like the idea of getting either a 2006 or 2007 Lotus Elise because I like the idea of a small sports car, and I really like the exotic look. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about a body style change for this model since the current American Lotus Elise sports a body style that has been present for several years in Europe. I just don't want to make a big purchase like this and then have the body style change dramatically within 6 months of buying it. I hate it when that happens!

Does anyone know of any plans for a Lotus Elise body style change in the near future?
I have not heard of any planned changes. The Wikipedia is silent on the Elise as far as changes, which speaks volumes to me.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Elise





There is the Type 72D Limited Edition available currently.





Edmunds.Com is also silent on a new model.





http://www.edmunds.com/lotus/elise/revie...


No comments:

Post a Comment