Friday, May 14, 2010

Meditating techniques. Lotus position how hard is this?

I want to start meditation in lotus position. I tried this meditation several times and wonder how you can meditate or concentrate if it is so painfull? Is it healthy? Can I damage my muscles or joints while meditating in this position? I am 30 years old.


I saw today the 16 ears old guy in India who was meditating for 10 months. How is it possible if it is so painfull?

Meditating techniques. Lotus position how hard is this?
You just need to practice. They sell handbooks on the proper way to do meditation.
Reply:Meditation - a noble thing. A story comes to mind of a well-known leader who was told to meditate on the book of the law - day and night.





But what you are describing is mere painful mechanics. How about choosing some worthwhile content first? May I suggest meditating on the ways God shows his love.


No comments:

Post a Comment